3G offers a wide range of geospatial management and consulting, but also data sourcing services to our clients:
In order to optimally serve our customers, we are providing satellite images for primary data acquisition and monitoring and offer processing services through our large partner network:
- Development and implementation of geospatial technology solutions
- Geospatial tender preparation
- GIS, survey and mapping project management
- GIS data and systems integration
- Aerial and satellite imaging source data
- Hardware, software and geospatial data migration consulting
- Quality assurance and software process improvement
- Manpower evaluation and development
- GIS business process engineering
- Since 2010, 3G represents the satellite imaging company RapidEye and their medium-resolution (6.5m and 5m), highly productive constellation of 5 identical satellites in Tunisa and Libya and since 2011 also in Algeria.
- Since 2012, 3G is the authorized reseller for European SpaceImaging (EUSI) in North Africa and Europe, distributing the DigitalGlobe high resolution satellite images from WorldView-1 (50cm panchromatic) WorldView-2 (50cm pan and 1.8m resolution 8-band multispectral) and Quickbird (61cm pan and 2.5m multispectral).